Charts are all about dynamics in metrics over time and data analysis.
- visualize information (you can view, analyze, and, if needed, present/show data to your teammates or managers)
- analyze trends (you can see whether the metrics have improved over time or performance declined)
- discover patterns (for example, you can see that the number of impressions decreases during the weekends and you can adjust your bids or schedule accordingly)
- discover spikes and drop-offs (this allows to use an opportunity or prevent unfavorable events. For example, you’ve launched a new version of the app, and it resulted in the drop-off, or a good marketing campaign boosted installs and resulted in a spike on the chart)
- correlate how changes in one metric affected another metric (for example, depending on the level you may want to see whether the number of conversions increases with an increase in spend, or whether there is any correlation between CPT and impressions over time).
Charts provide you with a deeper view of your campaign performance. You can apply various metrics (all metrics available in SearchAdsHQ).
- App installs
- TTR (tap-through rate)
- Average CPA
- Average CPT (cost-per‑tap)
The chart you see on the page will automatically change according to the parameters and the level you select.
You can change the date range using the calendar.
Based on the time range you select, different granularity will be available. The charts also reflect any filtering you apply to the data.
And down to the keyword level.
You can use the menu above the chart (+) to select your metrics (up to 8 at the same time), and choose the of the chart (line or bar) from the navigation on the right.
You can also choose to apply labels (values) and absolute scale.