Charts are all about dynamics in metrics over time and data analysis.
- visualize information (you can view, analyze and, if needed, present/show data to your teammates or managers);
- analyze trends (you can see whether the metrics have improved over time or performance declined);
- discover patterns (for example you can see that the number of impressions decreases during the weekends and you can adjust your bids or schedule accordingly);
- discover spikes and drop-offs (this allows to use opportunity or prevent unfavorable events, for example, you’ve launched a new version of the app and it resulted in the drop-off or a good marketing campaign boosted installs and resulted in a spike on the chart);
- correlate how changes in one metric affected another metric (for example, depending on the level you may want to see whether the number of goals increases with increase in spend or whether there is any correlation between CPT and impressions over time).
Charts provide you with a deeper view of your campaign performance. You can apply various metrics (all metrics available in SearchAdsHQ).
- App installs
- TTR (tap-through rate)
- Average CPA
- Average CPT (cost-per‑tap)
The chart you see on the page will automatically change according to the parameters and the level you select. Use the menu above it to select your metric options, and choose which type of report from the navigation on the right.