SearchAdsHQ now fully supports multi-storefront campaigns, enabling you to expand into new markets in just a few clicks. Below are more details on how to use the new functionality.
1. Create multi-storefront campaigns
Now, when creating campaigns you can select multiple countries and regions. Storefronts list is conveniently grouped by regions and is searchable. Moreover, there are possibilities to “select all” и “deselect all” storefronts within a region.
Please note: Apple does not allow to use ad group location targeting for multi-geo campaigns. To access location targeting keep your campaign set to a single storefront.
2. Duplicate existing campaigns into multiple storefronts (and even into multiple sets of storefronts, creating several copies at once!)
Selecting multiple storefronts has also become available for duplicating campaigns. Moreover, you can create several copies at once for multiple sets of storefronts. For that, simply click Add a duplicate for another storefront.
3. Edit storefront in existing campaigns
Click Edit Campaign and feel free to change the storefront or add more storefronts to make it a multi-geo campaign.
Just two things to keep in mind when editing storefronts:
1. When you edit a storefront in a campaign with ad groups that have location targeting, location refinements for the initial storefront will be lost. For example, New York targeting will be lost if you change the storefront from the United States to Australia.
2. Apple does not allow to set ad group location targeting for multi-geo campaigns. For example, New York targeting will be lost in the United States campaign if you edit the campaign and add more storefronts.
Moreover, we’ve also brought back some storefront-related features that were temporarily unavailable due to release works.
4. Filter by storefront
Available at five levels:
- Ad Groups
- Creative Sets
- Search Terms
To filter by storefront, click Filters, then click:
- Storefront > contains any and select one or several storefronts.
This filter will show all items that have at least one of the selected storefronts in the campaign settings.
- Storefront > exclude all and select one or several storefronts.
This filter will exclude all items that have all of the selected storefronts in the campaign settings.
5. Add storefront as auto rules condition
Click Create Rule. In the Conditions field in the popup, choose Storefront as a condition. The logic here is the same as when filtering by the storefront.
Here is an example:
6. Sort by storefront
On the report dashboard, click Storefront column heading to sort by the storefront. Single-storefront campaigns are sorted alphabetically, then go multi-storefront campaigns.